This will be my last message because we are heading home tomorrow. We drove out to Cape Cod on Sunday and that was a disappointment. We did get to one of the beaches but the wind was icy cold and the water was freezing. Almost all of the seashore on the Cape is a national park and admission is charged. But we have a "Golden Ager" card that gives us free admission so that was not an issue. We did eat lunch at a wonderful seafood restaurant but the traffic was awful coming back off the cape. I'm so glad we don't live in this neck of the woods! Click here to see the beach we visited briefly.
We left there yesterday and are currently parked at a very nice KOA campground where we will stay until tomorrow. We are quite close to West Point Academy but probably will not do anything today because the weather is pretty dreary.
We leave here tomorrow and will be home by Friday, Lord willing.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy you are having such a great time!!! The kids are absolutely loving school. They already have their first fund raiser(hint-hint). Pizza and cookies..yum...Anyway, I have been trying to post on here before and it wouldn't work, so now it does. I just wanted to say have a fun ride back home and BE CAREFUL!!!!
Much love to all!!!
Post a Comment